[yapc] Motorcycles!

Jim Connor (JGC Interactive Inc.) jim at jgcinteractive.com
Fri Jun 16 12:30:12 PDT 2006

If I get any more broken... (pa dum pum. I'll be here all week!)

Ingy dot Net wrote:
> On 15/06/06 22:16 -0400, Jim Connor (JGC Interactive Inc.) wrote:
>>> I've ridden smaller coast to coast!
>>>
>> Yeah, but I'm not as young as I used to be!
>
> At least you're well ridden. Broken in counts for something.

JGC Interactive Inc.
www.jgcinteractive.com
Phone: 905-483-6054
Fax: 905-631-6054

This e-mail and its attachments may contain JGC Interactive Inc.
proprietary information, which is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, or subject
to COPYRIGHT belonging to JGC Interactive Inc. This e-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
 If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may be UNLAWFUL.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.