[yapc] A word of caution

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Thu Jun 15 16:37:35 PDT 2006

> Sorry, this gave me a really good chuckle.
>
> I'm sure you'll be fine, as long as you exercise common sense.  Someone
> already said it on the list, (or maybe on irc #yapc) - don't walk down
> dark alleys, walk in a group, avoid surly looking people.

;-)  Yeah, I've decided I'm not too worried.  I'll probably be on campus most of the time anyway.  I figure if I DO go around town in the evening, it would more than likely be with a group of surly...er....Perl people.

What about walking down a dark alley with a group of surly looking people?

Jeremy