[yapc] Another travel question

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Thu Jun 15 15:42:23 PDT 2006

Trey:

>From O'Hare:  Blue line to downtown, transfer to the red line at
Washington (Look for stairs going down after you get out at Washington to
transfer to the red line), take the red line towards Lake (there ought to
be a sign indicating which way is Lake), get out at Grand, walk a few
blocks south/southeast to Club Quarters.

Or once you get downtown, exit anywhere to the street (Clark & Lake,
Washington) and hop a quick cab ($4-$5 plus tip, or thereabouts) to Club
Quarters.