[yapc] arrival dinner voting

Peter Jirak jira0004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 10:25:28 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I like the idea of doing something fun and social
before the conference begins early on Monday.
However, my flight does not arrive into O'Hare until
8:20 PM on Sunday so the arrival dinner is out.

I am not planning on renting a car; I've found that
having a car in Chicago is inconvenient.

I am staying on North Halsted between Addison and
Belmont.  I figured I'd use the L to get to and from
the conference.

Drop me a line if any one is planning on going out for
drinks or coffee after the arrival dinner.

--- Peter Jirak
E: jira0004 at yahoo.com

http://yapcchicago.org/wiki/index.cgi?AntiArrivalDinner