[yapc] Recommended Hotel

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 09:34:29 PDT 2006

We've had a few people ask, so if you don't want to stay on-campus at
the dorms for YAPC::NA, there are a few other options that we'd like
to recommend.

First, for those on a tighter budget, Hostelling International would
not be a bad option.  It is located a few blocks away from the Red and
Green 'L' lines, both of which will drop you off near the IIT campus.

http://www.hichicago.org/

Another option is to use the IIT discount at Club Quarters in Chicago.
 There are two Club Quarters locations in town.  The one that we
recommend is the Wacker and Michigan location.  The hotel is a few
blocks north of the Green 'L' line, which will take you to IIT.  To
book at Club Quarters, visit the hotel website and login with the
password 'illinois institute of technology'.  Alternately, you can
call 212-575-0006 or in Europe 44 (0) 20-7666-1616.

http://www.clubquarters.com/

Josh