[yapc] YAPC::NA Wiki Followup

Allan Fields perl at afields.ca
Sun Jul 17 12:39:13 PDT 2005

Greetings,

This is just a quick note to remind people of the YAPC::NA Wiki page which has a few post conference tidbits. http://wiki.yapctoronto.org/

By visiting the Wiki, you are given the opportunity to do the survey, feel free to add poll questions you want people to vote on.

New areas include:
    * BestPractices (w/ newly announced O'Really book cover.)
    * Survey
    * DataSecurity (What can you do to protect/prepare yourself, contributions sought)

Also don't forget YAPCFeedback and Photos.

Thanks,
	Allan

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 11:22:55PM -0400, Michael Graham wrote:

> Hi Allan,
>
> > Hope all is well...
>
> I'm still recovering, but things are going well :) Hope everything is
> good with you.
>
> > Is it possible to do a followup email on YAPC::NA list for the Wiki,
> > to notify people of post conference content / opportunity to do the
> > survey.
>
> The best thing to do would be to send an announcement yourself on the
> YAPC list.  If you're not subscribed, you can manage your subscription
> here:

> Not everybody who went to YAPC is on the list, but most of them are.

I wasn't so I don't know how many will actually get this.

> The survey was definitely a good idea, but unfortunately a bit late in
> the conference to get the exposure it needed.  Oh well - next year, it
> can be started a bit earlier...

Looking forward to it.

--
Allan Fields