[yapc] Laundry (was Re: Where do I go to get the dorm key?)

Kevin Eye eye at buffalo.edu
Mon Jun 14 20:08:42 CDT 2004

There are coin-operated laundry facilities in the dorms, but I have no
idea if they'll be open (unlocked).

There are some laundromats listed in the phone book (watch out for the
extra long URL):

http://www.yellowpages.com/SearchResult.aspx?
state=NY&city=Amherst&function=Search+Category+By+Id&street=Flint+%26+Ma
ple&distance=5&searchcategory=5103

  - Kevin

On Jun 14, 2004, at 8:57 PM, Chip Salzenberg wrote:

> According to Jim Brandt:
>> The dorm complex is across the road from the Natural Sciences Complex
>> (NSC) where the conference sessions will be.
>
> By request, I have an additional question: Are there coin-op laundries
> in the dorms?  If not, could someone suggest a laundromat near campus?
> --
> Chip Salzenberg            - a.k.a. -             <chip at pobox.com>
> '"Bob" is two-dimensional, and that is what gives Him such depth.'

Kevin Eye
Web Applications Developer
Creative Services and Marketing
University at Buffalo