[yapc] passport and tourism

Loliger, Donna dloliger at buffalo.edu
Sun Jun 13 18:43:05 CDT 2004

HI Uri -
  I go to Canada all the time and would recommend a passport if you have
one. They are generally pretty easy on the bridges but a photo ID is now
required and having 2 forms of ID (one photo & one not) is advisable. 
  Note that the new casino in Niagara Falls, Ontario just opened last
Thursday so bridge traffic on the weekend is predicted to be slightly more
than normal for this time of year. Still, Canada is worth the trip.

Donna L.

-----Original Message-----
From: Uri Guttman [mailto:uri at stemsystems.com] 
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 11:55 AM
To: yapc at mail.pm.org
Subject: [yapc] passport and tourism

given all the security hoopla, should i bring my passport just to cross
into canada for tourist stuff? in my previous forays north, i just
needed my driver's license and in some cases at small town crossovers,
nothing happened.

anyone know the current trends at niagara falls (like over rainbow


Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------
--Perl Consulting, Stem Development, Systems Architecture, Design and
Search or Offer Perl Jobs  ----------------------------
yapc mailing list
yapc at mail.pm.org

More information about the yapc mailing list