[yapc] Space for one in car, NYC->Buffalo

Josh Rabinowitz joshr-yapc at joshr.com
Sat Jun 12 08:12:20 CDT 2004

Hello YAPC-ers:

I intend to drive from NYC to YAPC this year and currently have one
space in my car for a passenger. I'm leaving NYC tuesday morning, and
returning from Buffalo on Saturday.

Let me know if you would like to carpool with me! A gas money
donation is requested, but not required. Also, I have a bompin' (for
varying definitions of "bompin'") car stereo that plays CDs of MP3s,
so that could help while the travel time.

Best,
   Josh Rabinowitz
   http://joshr.com
   (212) 387-9971

PS: For those who don't know, I'll be presenting about perl and
SWISH-E at YAPC, following up on my Linux Journal article from
7/2003; see http://www.yapc.org/America/talk_desc.shtml#26 for a
description of the talk, or
http://joshr.com/html/articles_by_joshr.html for more info about my
recent presentations.