[yapc] England Vs. Switzerland

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Mon Jun 7 11:38:35 CDT 2004

A couple of closer places where I think you can see the game are:
Kelly's Winghouse, 6515 Portage Rd., Niagara Falls, ON, Ph: 905-354-5294
http://www.niagaranights.com/kellys-winghouse/index.shtml

The Boat House, 3807 Macklem Street, Niagara Falls, Chippawa, Ontario,
L2G 6C8, (905) 295-6606
http://www.forterie.com/boathouse

Both of them said that they get TSN and would put it on.  They are about
45 minutes away, but would require you to cross the border.

The TSN schedule says that the game is being shown at 3PM, not at noon
as you said.  Please double check these findings for yourself.
http://www.tsn.ca/broadcast/Schedule.asp?Channel=TSN&ShowDate=Jun%20%2017%202004&TZ=0

Based on some limited research, the game is being carried by TSN (The
Sports Network), therefor any sports bar that gets that channel can show
the the game.  The bad news is that this appears to a Canadian only
channel.  In the USA they appear to carry ESPN and a few other channels
which don't list the soccer game.  I called a few bars on Buffalo, and
they don't know anything about soccer,
http://www.search4bars.com/buffalo-sports-bar.html

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com