[yapc] Where Did I Go?

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon Jun 7 09:32:19 CDT 2004

  CT> I also don't appear on the list of attendees or dorm rooms.

  CT> -Todd Chapman

you are not wanted at yapc! :)

actually i have no clue. maybe someone did a bad edit when adding their
names. just edit the pages and add yourself in again. i have had some
minor issues with this kwiki as it doesn't lock pages so i have been
doing smaller edits and i save often (i get the 'someone else has edited
the page before you' error).

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com