[yapc] Bar hours for YAPC

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Thu Jun 3 06:57:14 CDT 2004

Actually Buffalo is in Erie County, so we officially have until 4AM.
Very cool link, BTW. In practice, on weekdays many bars don't stay open
that late (unless they have a crowd).

http://abc.state.ny.us/JSP/content/county_closings.jsp#erie

For reference, the weekend usually starts on Thursday for the bars, so
folks will be OK Thurs, Fri, Sat if they want to stay out really late
(or early).

I'm with Chris; I'm too much of an old man to pull that all night stuff
any more :)

Jim