[yapc] social event rsvp's

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Wed Jun 2 09:48:32 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 12:00:51AM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:

> hi all,
>
> we have about 150 registrants for yapc and most/all should be on this
> list. and i have received maybe 3 rsvp's for the social events. so this
> is a polite kick to remind you to reserve your seat at the arrival
> dinner and also for the maid of the mist on saturday. the maid trip is a
> looser thing with no firm commitment but we do have a committment for
> the restaurant.
>
> so reply to the list (NOT TO ME) and let's get some proper head
> counts. public rsvp's will encourage others to do so :).

Rather than tossing a zillion messages saying "Ooh!  Me too!" into every
mailbox subscribed to the list, perhaps signing up on the wiki would be
a better idea?

dha

P. S. "Ooh! Me too!  I eat dinner!" :-)

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
We thought we were the best thing since sliced nuclear energy... We