[yapc] social event rsvp's

Rocco Caputo rcaputo at pobox.com
Wed Jun 2 00:40:55 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 12:00:51AM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:

> we have about 150 registrants for yapc and most/all should be on this
> list. and i have received maybe 3 rsvp's for the social events. so this
> is a polite kick to remind you to reserve your seat at the arrival
> dinner and also for the maid of the mist on saturday. the maid trip is a
> looser thing with no firm commitment but we do have a committment for
> the restaurant.

I'm representing three attendees, including myself.  Consider us RdSVP
for the arrival dinner and MotM tour, should it happen.  We hope it
does.  What's the point of traveling only 99% of the way to Niagra
Falls?

http://yapc.kwiki.org/index.cgi?ArrivalDinner has about 20 people so
I've put us there, too, for completeness' sake.

-- Rocco Caputo / http://poe.perl.org/