[yapc] Arriving late for dorm room -- a problem?

Jeff Bisbee yapc at jbisbee.com
Tue Jun 1 12:12:34 CDT 2004

* alex beamish (alexbeamish at yahoo.com) wrote:
> I'd like to be able to get into my room, even if I
> arrive after midnight. What arrangements can I make?
> Thanks.

Last year we just had someone volunteer to hand out room keys to the
late commers.  (I'm pretty sure that Kevin Meltzer did this @ FAU).  It
doesn't have to be one of the organizers either.

If someone who is staying in the dorms could volunteer to make sure that
late comers get their room keys, I'm sure the conference organizers would
appreciate it (one less thing to worry about)

-- Jeff Bisbee / yapc at jbisbee.com / jbisbee.com