[yapc] dorms

Juan Trevino trevinoj at gao.gov
Mon Jun 16 01:38:53 CDT 2003

I had to take a late flight and I figured I would not make it to the
dorms (My flight arrived at 12:15).  I had made some reservations to
stay at the dorms, but I am thinking of cancelling them, since I was
able to get a room at the double-tree.  Does anyone know whether this is
possible without the costs being charged to the credit card I used?

>>> andrew at addnorya.com 06/16/03 00:15 AM >>>
The session schedule is now in a non-PDF format at
http://yapc.kwiki.org/

(Does anyone know what the approximate starting times are for the talks
before the first break on day three in Live Oak C & D? The PDF schedule
doesn't indicate particular starting times like the pre-lunch session
does. I know it won't really matter, but...)

--
Andrew B. Sweger   |  andrew at addnorya.com  |  The great thing about
Addnorya           |  http://addnorya.com  |  multitasking is that