[yapc] The IBM Building

ioannis at earthlink.net ioannis at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 14 04:13:01 CDT 2003

 FYI,

 While traveling northbound on I-95, between Glades Rd and Yamato Rd, dont'
 forget to see the famous IBM building. Thats were the first IBM PC , and
 the floppy disk, was manufactured in very early 80's . ( I still remember
 that the price for one floppy drive was $350 dollars in 1982 -- since then,
 my dream in life was to one day own a floppy.)

 The IBM building is that long  building,  sitting in the middle of vast acerage towards
the West while driving North on I-95. Those staying at DoubleTree may
as well look outside the window: it is right there at just South of Yamato.

--

Ioannis Tambouras
Signed pgp-key on key server.

Linux or FreeBSD? It's like blonds or brunettes, I like them both.