[yapc] Tri-Rail service from Airports to Boca

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue Jun 10 16:30:13 CDT 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Christopher L. Everett wrote:

> If I get a few responses, we can set up a later FloridaLimo run,
> or if Dave Rolsky is willing to wait for me to get my baggage
> I'd go with him.

I should stress that I'm arriving on _Saturday_ around 3 PM, not Sunday,
as most others seem to be doing.  I don't know how everyone else is
managing to arrive on Sunday, unless they're staying til the next Sunday.
I didn't want to pay business traveller rates for the flight.

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com