[yapc] New Maps on Website

Kevin Meltzer perlguy at perlguy.com
Thu Jun 5 16:09:28 CDT 2003

I added links to two useful maps on the website, but here they are for
you folks (but, checking the YAPC::NA website as the conference draws
near is a Good Thing).

Map of campus:
 http://wise.fau.edu/admin/traffic/map.htm

Map of  the University Center:
 http://www.fau.edu/universitycenter/welcome/tour.htm

Meals and lectures will be in the Grand Palm Room and Live Oak Pavilion
(B, C and D).

Another cool map is here:
  http://www.fau.edu/map/bocamap1.html

Floor plans of the Indian River dorms is here:
  http://www.fau.edu/housing/halls.pdf

I believe people will be getting doubles.. so that would be the
'Premium Suite'. There is no fridge, but there is a kitchen with a full
size fridge in the building.

Picture of the Indian River Towers:
  http://www.fau.edu/map/images/irtc.htm

Cheers,
Kevin

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
The difference between whining and advocacy is great. It took me seven years to