[yapc] Opinions Please on Materials

Gordon Pedersen gordon at visi.com
Wed Jun 4 23:56:03 CDT 2003

Will everything be available by Thursday the 12th?  That afternoon is my
last chance to print prior to arrival.

I would like to have the option of printing something while at the
conference.  Will there be any printers available?  For that matter, any
computers (I'm not lugging mine along)?

I also prefer paper in hand when taking in interesting new material.
But being that this conference comes at such a bargain price, I'm
certainly willing to deal with electronic copies.

Gordon