[yapc] Re: Commuting to Boca?

ioannis at earthlink.net ioannis at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 21:22:19 CDT 2003

( Just arrived to the list, and I recognize several posters already. Hi! )

>> For various reasons to do with having family working there, my wife at
>> least will be staying at the Miami Biltmore (in Coral Gables) and,
>> whilst I'm sure the dorm rooms are lovely, I find myself wondering how
>> long the journey is from there to YAPC... Anyone know?

 It should be at least an hour drive from Coral Gables to Boca, but expect
 much more since traffic is morning never favorable.

 Lots of inexpensive places to rent are at Pompano Beach, near the sea. It is less
 than ten minutes drive to FAU.

 Thanks

--

Ioannis Tambouras