[yapc] miami cuban food

Christopher L. Everett ceverett at ceverett.com
Tue Jun 3 17:48:05 CDT 2003

Kevin Meltzer wrote:
> Hialeah really isn't very interesting.. South Beach is the place to go
> when in the Miami area. Good Cuban food is all around Miami, as it is a
> suburb of Cuba itself. So, you can't go wrong. Going to Hialeah instead
> of South Beach is like going to Trenton, NJ instead of Manhattan.

So food is an understood problem seems like ... just keep me out of
those chichi joints where the they have more plate than food and you
pay mega $$$ and still walk out hungry.

So, what do we do for some good down home Afro-Cuban jazz/folk music?
It's gotta have a horn section, congas, and be smoking ...

--
Christopher L. Everett
Chief Technology Officer