[Yapc-na-organizers] Conference Sponsoring A Conference

Richard Dice rdice at perlfoundation.org
Wed Feb 20 07:09:53 PST 2008

Do they require a fee of NFP groups aligned in the open source space?  Many
organizations / conferences don't.  Have you asked?

If the money is necessary and the activity is worthwhile I don't think
allocating money on that order would be a problem.  We would require a
post-event write-up of what Flourish was like and what TPF goodness was
achieved through the attending & representing.

Could you get them to do an email-out to their list re: YAPC::NA 2008 in
Chicago?

Cheers,
 - Richard