[Yapc-na-organizers] Perl Events Workspace

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Thu Nov 1 09:43:05 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Dave Rolsky and I have been chatting about organizing perl events and he
thought it would be a good idea to have a wiki to share things since it
gives a little more persistence than a mailing list. Groups often have
their own, but I don't think there is a central one.

I said, I can do that.

So I created a new Perl Event Organizers workspace. It's invite-only.
This allows people to put semi-private stuff in there. I'll put
something up on yapc.org when I get a chance mentioning that this exists
and to contact me to join.

Thoughts?

The initial invites went to the current yapc-na-organizers list. If you
would like to be added, just let me know.

Oh, and I think it would be good to get other folks involved, so I'll
send mail to the Workshop-orgas list too. Anywhere else?

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Brandt