[Yapc-na-organizers] Promoting the Job Fair

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Thu Mar 22 09:41:16 PDT 2007

Re: promoting the job fair so that people would know to bring a polished
resume --> excellent idea!

Also, while that is being promoted, make sure to include a sub-message of
"Is your company hiring? Maybe you could mention to your manager that booths
are available to be bought at YAPC::NA."

Cheers,
Richard