[Yapc-na-organizers] yapc organizers wiki updated

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Tue Mar 13 05:31:22 PDT 2007

Two questions --

What about people who are planning on being there some number of nights
other than 3?  I would like to come down a few days early myself for
instance, and I imagine a bunch of hard-core hackathoners will be there
earlier and later, too.

In the $99 for 3 nights figure, is there a "markup"?  I mean, are you buying
it for $90 (e.g.) for 3 nights?  I ask because this might not be a bad
thing, with the markup to try to mitigate expenses for people for whom
collection of the $99 becomes difficult.  (I.e. we get stiffed.)

Cheers,
Richard