[Yapc-na-organizers] Link to ACT site live

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 19:02:22 PST 2007

Thanks!  Yeah, we have a modified onion + NASA logo.  There was some concern
with the readability of the text on it.  I'll be working up a few
variations.  I'll also get the favicon changed.

On a side note, updating the site via svn instead of how the test site is
setup is TONS easier and more convenient for me.  I had trouble with trying
to get rsync to work on Windows.  The constant command line back-and-forth
through Putty was killing me.  Maybe I should switch to a Linux distro (or
Mac), huh? ;-)

Thanks again,
Jeremy