[WindyCity-pm] Windy City discount for Stonehenge Open Enrollment classes in April

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:52:23 PST 2008

I'm giving anyone on this list (and your friends) first shot at open
enrollment Perl training that Stonehenge will offer in downtown
Chicago from April 14-18. This is a low cost offereing, so Stonehenge
will not be providing meals or laptops. The location has plenty of
nearby restaurants and you need to bring your own computer. I'll have
complete details later next week---this is a special pre-announcement
offering for our friends. :)

Here are the public rates, and the rates I'll give for Windy City Perl
Mongers people. I can take a credit card or a purchase order. If you
or your company are interested in this, contact me right away. I can't
reserve seats without a payment arrangement, and it's first-pay first
served. There are only 20 slots per class. Companies that want to send
several students can ask for a deeper discount.

Day courses, 9am to 5pm
---------------
Learning Perl, April 16-18,       $750/person  --> $700 for WindyCity.pm
Catalyst, April 14-15,            $500/person  --> $450 for WindyCity.pm

Night courses, 6pm to 9pm
Test Driven Dev., April 14-15,    $250/person  --> $200 for WindyCity.pm

For more details, see Stonehenge's open enrollment class page:

	http://www.stonehenge.com/open_enrollment.html

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/