[WindyCity-pm] Perl Lunch in the Loop -- October 5, Friday, 12:45pm

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:38:03 PDT 2007

New Time (cuz we performics people have meetings till 12:30 on friday!)
12:45pm
New Place (just for fun)  Sidebar Grille

http://www.sidebargrille.com/
 221 N LaSalle Street, in the Southwest corner on the first level of the
LaSalle Wacker Building.

Sidebar has awesome burgers and fries. It usually costs me about 12 bucks
counting tip for a burger and fries.

Let me know if you are coming so we can get a group of tables. They do take
reservations so I'll call them Friday morning and let them know.

--
http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://DevChix.com - boys can't have all the fun