[WindyCity-pm] Perl Dinner

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:51:21 PDT 2007

> Mondays work better for me.

Same here.

> As far as ideas, I'm open.  Maybe we see who's interested and where
> they're coming from and then try to pick something kind of central?

What type of food are you guys interested in?  There are the old
standards like Rock Bottom.  When the weather gets warmer I'm wanting
to go to somewhere that I think is called "Way Out Willies".  It's a
rib joint that serves 40s in paper bags... classy!  We can also go
show support (or protest, your pick) for Doug over at Doug's Dogs
waaay out west :)