[Wellington-pm] Meeting next week

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Feb 11 19:35:03 PST 2018

Hi Mongers

Short story:
===========

A combined meeting of WellyLUG and Perl Mongers will happen either
Monday or Tuesday evening next week (6pm start).  I'll confirm the date
as soon as we know.

It will be a lightning talk meeting so if you haven't started preparing
your 5-minute talk yet, now is the time to do it.  Some pointers here:

  http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html

Sign up early and often.

Longer story:
============

Hugh Davenport who runs the WellyLUG (Linux Users Group) is on board
with the plan to combine forces into a larger group with a broader
focus.  However Hugh is off getting married at the moment and won't be
back on Monday.  He has deputised Michael Coleman to organise the
February lightning talk meeting.  Unfortunately there has been a
scheduling clash with the level three space at Catalyst on Monday night
so we may shift the meeting to Tuesday - Michael is just checking back
with one scheduled speaker to confirm they can do Tuesday.

Stay tuned for final details.

Regards