[Wellington-pm] Upcoming meetings

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Feb 8 01:19:00 PST 2018

Hi Mongers

Sorry there have been no updates for a while.

The first important point is that there will *not* be a meeting next
Tuesday.  I know you'll all have got your Lightning Talks prepared in
anticipation and that's great, a suitable date and time will be
forthcoming soon.

The next point is that I'm really keen to move forward with the idea of
combining some of the tech meetups in Wellington.  To that end, I've
just sent a message to the "OpenChat" list hosted by the NZ Open Source
Society:

  http://groups.nzoss.org.nz/groups/openchat/

Have a read of that and let me know your thoughts, either by replying
on that list, or here on the Perl Mongers list, or direct to me.

Regards