[Wellington-pm] August WOSSAT Meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Aug 6 02:19:55 PDT 2018

Hi Mongers

It's come to my attention (thanks Douglas) that some people were
assuming that I was going to keep sending WOSSAT meeting reminders to
the Perl Mongers mailing list.  So when I stopped doing that, they
stopped hearing about meetings.

I'm not going to do that.  So please hustle along to the WOSSAT web
site:

  https://wossat.nz/

There you will find details of the date of the next meeting, and you
can chose to subscribe to future updates through one of these channels:

  * Email list
  * Twitter
  * Meetup.com

You'll also find links to the YouTube channel where you can catch up on
videos of talks you missed.  However the videos from the July meeting
have not been posted yet, because I've been busy with other things.

Regards