[Wellington-pm] Meeting next Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Nov 8 14:29:04 PST 2017

Hi Mongers

The November meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is on next Tuesday - the
14th.

This month Jacob Lister is going to do a talk about making music with
Perl.  Martyn Smith also kinda half volunteered to do a talk but he's in
the process of offloading that responsibility onto someone else, so I'm
waiting to see how that goes.

    6:00pm Tuesday 14th November 2017
    Level 3, Catalyst House
    150 Willis Street
    Wellington
    http://wellington.pm.org/

This will be the last technical meeting of 2017, with the December
meeting (on the 12th) being a social - so mark that in your calendar
too.

Catalyst House Access

Unfortunately we've had to tighten up the access to level three of
Catalyst House.  The lift will no longer stop at level three without
being unlocked with a swipe card.  This means we'll have to station
someone down in the ground floor lobby to buzz people up.  If you arrive
early, you may need to wait for that person to appear.  You will also be
able to TXT me if required.

See you there