[Wellington-pm] IDEs round-the-room

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Sat Jun 24 22:42:22 PDT 2017

I didn't mention usage for Smart::Comments instead of print / say debug
statement.
I have been using and abusing Smart::Comments extensively for many years,
very handy.

use Smart::Comments;
my $var = 'blue';
### $var

Then de-activate all print-outs with
no Smart::Comments;

Super handy. I avoid in-lining and create variables just to be able to
implement print-outs with '###' whenever convenient.
And we have a test that checks smart comments aren't enabled before
shipping.