[Wellington-pm] Roundup of tonight's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Jun 13 03:08:38 PDT 2017

Hi Mongers

Thanks to everyone who turned up to tonight and contributed to a lively
session.  The slides from my talk are up on the web site now:

    http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

Sam Crawley has offered to talk at the July meeting about the game he's
developing in Perl.  Florent is going to be away for a couple of months
but when he get's back he's going to be all fired up to talk about
Continuous Deployment.  And with encouragement, I'm sure Peter will do
a talk one day about his AI experiences.