[Wellington-pm] Lightning Talks Meeting on March 14th

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Feb 26 23:11:53 PST 2017

On Sat, 2017-02-25 at 08:39 +1300, Florent Mara wrote:
> I can't retrieve the email about doing lightning talks in March but it
> works for me. I will have one or maybe 2 talks as I want to give an
> update on my packaging (Ansible vs Perl) progress.
>
> If I read my calendar right, the next meeting is on March 14th, right?
>
> Cheers, Florent

Thanks for the nudge Florent :-)

Yes, the Lightning Talks meeting will be on March 14th - two weeks away.
I've updated the web site, so there are more details there:

  http://wellington.pm.org/

So far we have:

 * Florent one maybe two talks
 * Grant one maybe two talks
 * Steve Piner did volunteer a lightning talk but I'm not sure if he's
   available for March
 * Martyn put his name down for one talk and has at least 13.9 days left
   to decide what it will be about

So, I think we've met the minimum bar to go ahead, lets see if we can
get a few more volunteers and pack out the room :-)

Let's get prepping.