[Wellington-pm] Contact role

Dave McGruddy dave at rockitrecruitment.co.nz
Sun Feb 19 14:33:13 PST 2017

Hi all again,

Thanks Andy Chilton for pointing out my grammar errors, my bad... the joys
of multi tasking!!

Please see below my corrected request!@

Hi All,

I have an initial 8 week contract for a Perl Developer, if you are looking,
please make contact, and I can provide more details...

Cheers

Dave McGruddy
Mission Controller
Rockit Recruitment Ltd
Level 5 24 Johnston St
+6427 242 1162 <+64%2027%20242%201162>
*www.rockitrecruitment.co.nz <http://www.rockitrecruitment.co.nz/> *

This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you
have received this email or any attachment in error, please delete the
email / attachment, and notify the sender. Please do not copy, disclose or
use the email, any attachment, or any information contained in them to
anyone without the senders expressed permission.