[Wellington-pm] Contact role

Dave McGruddy dave at rockitrecruitment.co.nz
Sun Feb 19 13:23:10 PST 2017

Hi All,

I have an intial 8 week contreact for a Perl Developer, if you are looking,
please may contact, and I can provide more details

Cheers

Dave McGruddy
Mission Controller
Rockit Recruitment Ltd
Level 5 24 Johnston St
+6427 242 1162
*www.rockitrecruitment.co.nz <http://www.rockitrecruitment.co.nz/> *

This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you
have received this email or any attachment in error, please delete the
email / attachment, and notify the sender. Please do not copy, disclose or
use the email, any attachment, or any information contained in them to
anyone without the senders expressed permission.