[Wellington-pm] Plans for next meeting

Steve Piner Steve.Piner at signify.co.nz
Wed Apr 19 18:51:38 PDT 2017

I'm interested, but don't have a laptop... I can probably figure
something out though.

Steve

On 20/04/17 13:41, Grant McLean wrote:
> Hi Mongers
>
> The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is scheduled for May the
> 9th.  We don't have a speaker lined up yet and I've been mulling one
> potential plan ...
>
> Would anyone be interested in participating in a CPAN workshop?  The
> idea would be for people to bring along their laptops and work together
> to attempt to make some contribution to bring down the bug count on
> CPAN.
>
> There are certainly plenty of issues on modules that I nominally
> maintain, and we should be able to get fixes integrated and uploaded to
> CPAN on the night.  But I can also help people get to grips with the
> tools and processes to help them get a patch into someone else's modules
> as well.
>
> Any interest?
>
> Grant

Steve Piner

Lead Developer

*P:*+64 4 803 3211*M:*+64 27 588 5995

Level 9, LG House, 35 Victoria St, Wellington P.O. Box 24-068, Manners
St, Wellington

*E: *steve.piner at signify.co.nz
<mailto:steve.piner at signify.co.nz>*S:*http://www.signify.co.nz
<http://www.signify.co.nz/>

Signify Logo

*Signify *is an innovative web and mobile development company. We are
about creating websites and mobile applications that are usable,
accessible, functional, and striking while at the same time meeting the
goals of our clients. We have considerable experience with Drupal,
Plone, SilverStripe and Umbraco content management systems.

This communication, including any attachment, is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete/destroy this
communication; you may not read and must not copy, send or retain any
part of this communication. Please do not disclose to any third party
anything about this communication.