[Wellington-pm] Round-up of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Apr 11 15:26:50 PDT 2017

Hi Mongers

Thanks to everyone for turning up last night and thanks in particular to
Peter K for his efforts on catering and host responsibility.

The slides for my talk are up on the web site now:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

I feel a bit bad for the kids who must have been simultaneously bored
and horrified by the Perl arcania.  Perhaps with a bit more warning and
planning we could have a meeting that targeted kids with some fun
activities.

Next meeting will be on May the 9th.  Let me know if you'd like to do a
talk or suggest a topic.