[Wellington-pm] Meeting Next Tuesday - April 11th

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Fri Apr 7 00:03:35 PDT 2017

Many thanks Grant. Looking forward to it.

I have made good progress in preparing for my next talk but it
unfortunately won't be ready for next week. It will be either (Perl 5)
coding conventions or testing practices ... or both at once. But I think I
already nailed the title 'Beautiful Perl Code'!

On the back of Colton interesting contribution during lightning talks
(Colton, please feel free to keep talking at Perl Mongers meetings), I may
have motivated my younger colleague to do a talk at Perl Mongers later in
the year.  It should be good.

See you all on Tuesday.