[Wellington-pm] Meeting next Tuesday?

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Wed Mar 2 19:03:17 PST 2016

I certainly wouldn't pass an opportunity to suggest a topic. :-)

Anyone ready to share expertise in packaging Perl code for deploy/release?
What should be in the artifact? What is downloaded/installed on the fly?
Consistency? Secrets? Connection to deploy boxes? ... and why.
(PS: I don't have any interests in Windows environments ... )