[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Apr 12 14:20:46 PDT 2016

Hi all

Thanks Florent for your talk and to everyone else for their
contributions to the ensuing discussion which I thought was productive.

The slides from my talk are up on the web site:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

We've got Andrew lined up to talk next month about performance profiling
with Devel::NYTProf.  As always, I'm keen to hear from anyone else who
would like to speak.