[Wellington-pm] Meeting This Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Sep 7 01:13:45 PDT 2015

Hi Mongers

The September meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is on this Tuesday
("tomorrow" as I type but perhaps "this evening" when you receive it).
We have two talks lined up this month:

* Andrew Maguire is going to talk about image processing with OpenCV

* Taras Klish will be telling us about his YAPC::Asia experience

As usual, the meeting will be hosted by Catalyst at 150 Willis Street.

Our normal venue on level 3 is not available due to building works
(we're making it bigger!) so I'll put a sign by the lifts on the ground
floor to let you know where we're meeting once I've sorted it out.

See you there