[Wellington-pm] Meetings past and future

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Nov 15 19:30:43 PST 2015

Hi Mongers

Thank you to the faithful few who showed up for the November meeting
last Tuesday.  Special thanks to Olly for volunteering to talk and in
the process reminding me to organise something.  Olly's link and my
slides are up on the web site now.

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

The final meeting of the year will be a social gathering on Tuesday
December 8th.  I have somewhat arbitrarily selected the Fork & Brewer as
the venue this time, so if you fancy a beer, a chat and perhaps some
food join us at 6pm (but don't be shy about starting earlier).

We usually don't bother having a meeting in January due to people being
off on their summer holidays.

Traditionally we have started the meeting schedule in February with a
lightning talk meeting.  If people want to do that again then please
start thinking about what you could do a lightning talk about.

See you in December.