[Wellington-pm] Meeting next Tuesday

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Sun May 10 19:59:32 PDT 2015

Damned! I was mostly after an update ... Why did I ask? :-)

Well, I didn't have any particular topic in mind but since I have the
opportunity.

(1) Lately, I have had little success with performance profiling of my Perl
code.

(2) It would be interesting to me if somebody could explain the Perl
ecosystem (backpan, darkpan prepan, cpan, metacpan, cpan-tester, Perl
foundation, grants ... Perl 6 ... I am certainly missing many bits here)
and how these things relate to each other (or not). The more I read about
it the more I feel like I am missing parts of the puzzle.
This could even be the topic of a conversational non-presentation.

See you all tomorrow anyway
Regards, Florent