[Wellington-pm] Meeting this evening

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Mar 9 14:41:19 PDT 2015

Hi Mongers

The March meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is on this evening at the
usual place and time (see below).

Olly has kindly offered to speak about the "Google Cardboard" VR
headset.

I'm also planning to do the second half of my lightning talk to cover
the recursive flavour of common table expressions.  That's not likely to
be a long talk so if anyone else has something they'd like to talk about
I'm sure we can fit you in.

See you there
Grant