[Wellington-pm] Meeting next Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Jun 3 01:37:08 PDT 2015

Hi Mongers

I was apparently having so much fun throughout May that I completely
neglected my duties in sending out reminders and a call for speakers for
the June meeting.  Apparently it's June already.

So ... the next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is on next Tuesday,
June the 9th.

    6:00pm Tuesday 14 April 2015
    Level 3, Catalyst House
    150 Willis Street
    Wellington
    http://wellington.pm.org/

Nobody has volunteered to do a talk yet, so let me know if there's
something you'd like to speak about or hear about.  Last month's fairly
informal discussion seemed to work well, so I'm sure we'll pull
something together.

See you there.