[Wellington-pm] Roundup of tonight's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Feb 10 01:51:44 PST 2015

Hi Mongers

A great big "Thank you!" to all who participated in tonight's meeting.
I'll admit to having been a bit worried last week but as is often the
way it all came together in the end and we got some really good
lightning talks.

I've put the slides/links up on the web site:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

Next meeting will be on March 10th which is not that far away because
February is a short month.  So I'd be delighted to hear from anyone who
would like to do a talk (or suggest a topic).  I might possibly be able
to cover recursive CTE's if I can make the time to sit down and absorb
the documentation.